View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:29 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Can someone cab this up for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
No, I am trying to replace the file that is on my phone..since it is a ROM file it just won't let me... Total Commander/File Explorer won't let me replace it. So I read that the solution is to cab it and install it. The file is in the .rar, I could not attach a .mui file.

So if you could make a .cab that will install shellres.dll.0409.mui to the \windows directory of the phone... I'd be super happy..or if you can tell me how I can copy it to the phone mysef, even better.
in the op it says pc not ppc! you can move that file also with tc by putting "b" on the end of the one in windows and then using tc to move it over. sorry, now i see why the pc part. lol my badd.
This post has been thanked 1 times.