View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 04:28 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: hopefully foolproof script to easily change titanium fonts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Thanks! Thought that might be what it was, but don't like guessing at scripts I'd end up frying something

heh, mortscript is pretty easy to use and harmless as long as you don't do anything obviously dangerous; though while learning to do the string operations I have ended up with many broken CPR's lol. As far as getting a list of installed fonts WITH INTERNAL NAMES (I can return a list of properly formatted filenames) it seems to be impossible ... need to use the freetype library it looks like and that is beyond me at this point, I will install visual studio anyway though and poke around.

here is my script that displays the ttf files without extensions in a message box:
Attached Files
File Type: mscr array.mscr (548 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!