View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Can this be done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlheadake View Post
Hello all. Since I got my HTC 6800 I have lurked here gaining info on many hacks, tweaks, and suggestions. Now I have a new phone and I am back to the starting board.

I now have the HTC 6850 Touch Pro through U.S. Cellular. It is running WM 6.1. Whenever a call comes in the touch screen displays the caller I.D. and a large Red 'Ignore" or large Green 'accept' button. Is there a way to disable these buttons?

I keep the stupid thing in it's storage pouch. When it starts ringing I invariably either hang up, or answer the phone before I can get it out of the pouch. This is very annoying. I have thought about a new skin, but you don't always know what you are getting into with a new skin.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
easiest way is to open up advanced config go to phone>phone skin> change it to disabled and it ill go away.