View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What 6.5 ROM's does Need For Speed g-sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fng3 View Post

my recommendation would be to install NFSFAN ROM and then do wifirouter first to see if any of your other progs are mucking things up.
I did just exactly that (at least 4 times) this weekend.

I flashed NFSFAN, hard reset it twice & then as the very next step installed WMWifi 1.52. It worked fine until I soft reset. As soon as I soft reset once, my WiFi gets all screwed up & won't connect so neither WmWifi or my data connection work.

I even tried flashing a spare brand new TouchPro I have to NFSFAN & exactly the same thing happened as soon as I installed WMWifi.

If I flash either phone to merdin 6.5 WMWifi & my data work perfectly (but need for speed g-sen doesn't)

~John