View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Andrewwelton
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton
Re: Vortex ROM by Andrewwelton [07/17/09] *Minor Update*

Well brack, from what WDM told me about this GPS issue is that with carrier generic roms and the dcd carrier cabs, certain settings are being left out. So unfortuneately, it seems like we're going to have to wait for this issue to be solved.

As for keyboards, I am working on adding in the brand new EZInput QVGA keyboard and thanks to WDM suggestion, the Iolite Keyboard as well. If I can get them added correctly I will post screens of them later on today.

As for the UI votes across both boards (ppcgeeks, xda) have left it at a stalemate of 4-4. I am trying to get into contact with rpereira to see if its possible to turn the themes into applyable tsk's. If not the ROM will be going with Black Carbon as it seems the WM7 theme is causing some scrolling issues.

*EDIT* Bah, I'm horrible at making keyboard OEM's :P Will play around with the normal version with just fingerkeyboard, make sure it works properly with all the new stuff.
As for these two keyboards, I will simply just link them so if you want them you can install them.

Last edited by Andrewwelton; 07-20-2009 at 10:19 AM.