View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:54 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Visual Voicemail Working on Verizon Touch Pro

my tp fell in the pool but i was able to dry it out and get it back going. i put the MR1 upgrade rom off verizon website and locked the phone back.
before i locked the phone i remember trying to use visual voicemail and it gave me an error and told me to contact customer service. i got the same message using the SSK 2.3 6.5
anyways i dont know if verizon just provisioned the phones or locking the phone caused it to work, but i just wanted to post the i have tested it and it works great. not sure if its worth the 2.99 a month, but ill give it a try for a while.