View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Andrewwelton
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton
Re: Vortex ROM by Andrewwelton [07/17/09] *Minor Update*

Thanks madcook, I'll keep that in mind for future releases. As well, brack I actually just discovered that Biotouch bug. I believe it has to do with trying to (phone thinks we are trying to) open the cube. I'm not entirely sure if thats the case but it will be fixed for the next version. Also, the touch response being slow, as said above, WM7 has a slow scroll, so if you are using the WM7 version that could be the culprit. Or you can try 2 other things:
1. I personally install iTouch and I dont notice any problems with scrolling, I'm not sure if this tweak actually does anything, but it seems to help a little bit and its very light so not a bit deal. It is available here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51&postcount=1

2. The other thing I suggest is toying around with the touchflo settings in advanced config. There you can change the pressure thresholds etc etc.

Thanks for the reply and thanks for trying my ROM