View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 07:53 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3 Refurbished phones in 1 week...all bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
Wow... so there was nothing actually WRONG with the phones, other than one stuck space bar & a few cosmetic issues?

This kind of thing is why the insurance deductible doubled.
here's the thing. we buy these expensive phones then get insurance for our investments. then when we use the insurance, we expect the phone we get to be perfect in every way. and we should. there is zero reason to accept a phone that is not 100% perfect in every way, shape and form. that's why we get the insurance. not to get some POS that an itiot tech that didn't know what he was doing, put together.

you're statement of "This kind of thing is why the insurance deductible doubled" is inaccurate. the reason it doubled is because there were folks that would drop their phone and get a scatch on it, then call in and get a replacement because they didn't like the scratch. not because something was actually wrong with it but because of a scratch.

you much work for Sprint or one of the carriers. smoke is coming out of my ears as i'm typing just from reading your idiotic posting. i can't tell you how many refurbs those jerks have sent me, time and time again that were messed up. and YES, if they had the smallest blemish, then back it would go. this nonsense happend 3 times with me, with 3 different phones (THAT WAS 3 TIMES EACH!!!!). they know they're doing it when they're doing it. just throwing a POS together to get it out the door. knowing a CUSTOMER (you know, those of us who pay their salaries by paying the insurance) will get it, be PI$$ED and send it back. all the tech department at Asurion should be fired and new, competent ones hired in their place.

anyway. my rant is over and my hopes is that you have to go though the exact same thing that the OP and I went though with this crap. that would give you an attitude adjustment.
This post has been thanked 4 times.