View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 06:52 AM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overheating and battery life.

I agree with the above post. This Palm Pre is a powerhouse! I can rip dvd's and convert them to the highest bps with 30fps and it plays flawlessly wit no dropped frames and no lag whatsoever. The Touch Pro can't match that. I love my TP but honestly I'm not missing it or the stylus. The touchscreen on this Pre is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and the Pre has ZERO lag!!! Say goodbye to lag whoever gets the new Palm Pre, You know you're gonna miss that... NOT!!! Now back to the battery life and overheating... I notice MUCH better battery life and the only time I get battery heat is while tethered for a long time and heavy data use while tethered. No complaints here.

By the way I typed this on my Pre using the webos browser viewing the full website and The keyboard is not as bad as people say. I've gotten used to it and it's quite fast and again ZERO lag with the keyboard whatsoever. TP has keyboard lag. Also portrait to landscape and back works beautifully and instantly with ZERO lag as well. This is getting funny, but you get my point. I was never a Palm fan but I have reconsidered now.

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 07-19-2009 at 07:10 AM.