View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 07:58 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Keyboard doent work

your keyboard is dead, time to get a new phone, go through insurance if u have it, mine just died last week the same way, i tested it by flashing a few roms and even the stock one and nothing, itll light up but fade out but nothing happens when i mash all the buttons, dead keyboard. it would sporadically work once and while but almost 98% of the time it wouldnt so i already got my new refurb from sprint on thursday, if u have sprint, go here to get a free replacement (if u have tep). and u should get one via fedex by tuesday, or else goto a repair shop and maybe they can fix it