View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:07 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Help... Can't change new clock

No the carrier stuff stays, hard resets bring it back to factory condition, unless you have a custom rom on your phone, where a hard reset will bring you back to the way the phone was when you flashed the new rom.

I'm not sure about what you've got going on now. Sounds like some things have been messed up. You could try to install a new dialer, but I'd hard reset. Since you probably have installed then uninstalled a bunch of theme related things, some touchflo manila files are probably messed up.

This is what I do.
hard reset, tweak things till I figure out what works for me. then I hard reset again, only installing the things I like. I feel that if I install a bunch of stuff, uninstall it, the phone is "dirty".. I like it clean. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by apristel; 07-18-2009 at 06:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.