View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is why WM users get screwed on the good apps.

Using blackberry os, I have to wonder why people consider windows mobile to be bad. The blackberry os has worse leaks than windows mobile (as little as 10 mb ram available for applications even on custom firmwares wtf). The support for blackberry is a bit unappealing as well...so I wonder where is the speed with the blackberry?
Case and point I got 2 blackberries - a storm and the tour. The storm was probably the worst mobile phone I have ever used (great for playing videos though). The speaker quality is good, but the OS is so clunky and you're so restricted on what you can do, there is very little you can do to change that. The tour is a bit better, but I found myself running through the same errors, even after the leaked tour update.
VZW tried to work that same logic on me windows mobile sucks, its slow and clunky when I went to pay my bill. I said what phone do you have? they said iphone and blackberry storm respectively (two reps). So I said okay let me show you how "slow" my phone is. They were shocked and said wai that's not supposed to be released for months and you have it? you can play every video format on this thing? How its a clunky operating system...its not fast at all...the iphone person got really mad and left for lunch...the storm rep said wow that beats my storm...you got a good phone...I smiled and walked away LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.