View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 09:29 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: hopefully foolproof script to easily change titanium fonts

Yes in that case I think it'd be easier just to run the switch script and input the current font and then tahoma as the desired.. the switching script is what I use all the time. it makes it so much easier to switch fonts on the fly without fear of ruining other settings, like titanium weather icon sizes, if someone is running different icons from the cpr instead of bronzeres.dll... I am trying to find out how to list directories in mortscript so it prompts the user with a list of all available fonts to choose from.