Thread: need help
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:32 AM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
ok new to the site read alot of great things on here butt still no luck, i have a sprint phone with an altell rom, heres the kicker im on metropcs service, i done everything i can butt still n luck i searched and searched and still can not get my internet goin on my phone, i have an htc mogul with prl00069,
the ##778# dont work butt if i hitt ##000000 talk i get into my epst
i also changed all my connection settings with my tendigit@mymetropcs.com and PW with all the settings that are listed on the site, and still nothing
rom version is 3.35.671.9
radio version is 03,37.20
im on the rd alot and well like to get my interent goin so i can hook up my laptop where i get no wifi, any help will be great

i didnt flash the phone i bought it lik this

sry butt plz move to the proper forum sry
Maybe this will help...?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=192