View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:07 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 6.5 and GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Laffer View Post
...now I have EnergyROM standard on board. I do see that I am picking up satellites but no mapping software...I just need to install one of the programs that you have mentioned and I should have a functional GPS phone unit??

LSL

If you are running EnergyROM Standard you should already have Google Maps under Start > GPS > Google Maps -- and you can enable GPS within that program on the right softkey menu (may have to finger-scroll down to see the option). AmazeGPS is pretty solid, and will speak directions like many popular standalone GPS units. You can download either directly to your phone from the links provided. Good Luck.

Last edited by askwhy; 07-17-2009 at 11:09 PM.