View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No more Alltel phones on Verizon???

call them and remind them of there customer agreement. it states that you can use any phone that is CDMA on there network but some features may not work. when i quoted there customer service agreement ver batum there story changed when i said "so what your telling me is your not gonna honor that agreement so i can cansel my account without paying the ETF since they are violating there own CSA. thats when the ball really got rolling and i got my altell 6800 activated on verizon. call tech support and keep getting escilated till you talk to someone about adding your ESN to there DMD. its a PITA but they will do it. it will take between 5-10 days for the ESN to show up after they agree.
This post has been thanked 2 times.