View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:21 PM
morphx2
N00b

morphx2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3 Refurbished phones in 1 week...all bad!

Well,

My sprint phone had the home key that is on the front panel near the screen starting to come out real bad, so I took it to a store and they couldnt fix it, so they sent me a refurbished phone.

Phone #1: There was a HUGE gap between the sliding keyboard and the sliding screen. Sent back

Phone #2: A smaller gap between keyboard and sliding screen AND the home key on that one was halfway out! Sent back

Phone #3: Just got it today, looked OK. Charged it, tried it out..STUCK SPACEBAR on the keyboard.

Called customer service again, gave em my story, transferred me to someone who said "its impossibe you got 3 bad phones" blah blah blah and I would have to go to a repair center and they would not send me a 4th phone unless I go. I told them there is no way I am driving an hour and a half there (3 hours round trip) just for them to say that I was right and the spacebar is stuck. So she talked to her supervisor and they agreed to send me out one more phone...and if its bad I have to go to the repair center.

IF I get another bad phone, I am talking straight to retentions because I am not wasting a weekend driving to a sprint store.

We will see on Monday/Tuesday when I get the 4th phone....

UPDATE!! Got my 4th phone today...i can see the electronic board that the bottom part of the screen should be covering up...time to call sprint again!

Update Part 2! Got the 5th phone...panel was 1/2 off!

Update Part 3! Account services rep said I should cancel! (Guess they have no good refurbished phones to send out??) Then I talk to tech manager who gave me $50 credit to get it taken care of with Asurian!

Last edited by morphx2; 07-23-2009 at 05:55 PM.