Regular 'Geeker

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Warranty/Insurance is the key

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopboypat View Post
Wow i must live in a crappy area for sprint support. My screen broke on my 6700 the other day and i brought it in and they said that they would ship it out, but it was going to take 2 weeks. So ive been with out a phone for a week so far... And i orderd a mogul lol so when my referb 6700 comes in ill swap the esn and sell the 6700 on ebay. But damn they didnt even give me a option to get a temp phone....
I will be honest, i knew if under pressure they would swap my 6700 for a Mogul, but i wasnt trying to get there. I loved my 6700 and have been patiently waiting.

I was a Sprint Master Agent in a previous lifetime and several of our stores were service centers. Be advised an agent cannot pull the trigger like your local Core Sprint Store can. An agent wont eat the price difference on a new Mogul just in the name of Client Services. A service center in no way is paid or re-imbursed for a model swap. It takes a core store manager to sign it off.

If you ask they will gladly give you a loaner phone, it will not be a WM device, simply a phone to make calls on but it is something. If you have the Warranty/Insurance plan it makes all this a reality. Simple manufacturers warranty will not get you the premium treatment.

Major markets will still have 6700's for some time. Smaller markets will have to start giving moguls out sooner as stock thins out.