View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:09 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: the $360 free upgrade, must have web plan

some guy came in today and i took his 44.99 data plan off his 700wx... i'm not gunna garauntee anything, but it may have to be put on in the beginning and then taken off...

also, it may be device specific. something on the new Rev A network might need to be on a plan...

well, i dunno, like i said, no promises, but i DID take the data plan off a pda earlier today for a customer. ( i work at vzw) and then again, it was an older phone treo 700wx

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!