View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:59 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Use sprint phone on Boost network

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I found a guy on craigslist who can flash a sprint phone (he showed me a mogul and a touch pro) to work on the boost unlimited network. I am prepared to buy a brand new touch pro from sprint (pay the whole outright cost) and pay him $150 to fix it to work on the boost network.

I know that it can be done because he showed me the two phones he has now and i tested them both and they both use the sprint network for data, voice and even have sprint tv.

Before i pay this jerk the $150 he wants I'm trying to figure out if I can do this on my own or if i need to by special equipment. Can someone please provide me with instructions or at least where i can find some? I searched all over google and yahoo answers is next.

This way i can get off of this crazy 100/mo plan and pay only $55 for boost

It can be done...but there is no exact science to it. You first have to get a plan with Boost CDMA...then get on the unlimited...then get them to swap ESN's to the Touch Pro.

Some people have had great luck...others...not so much.

Check Howard Forums as I believe that's where a lot of this started.