View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 AM
corleone401
PPCGeeks Regular

corleone401 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down 5 days past 30 day mark!!!!!!!

I was 5 days past my 30 day mark when my earpiece speaker stop working. I took it to a repair shop and they told me that the phone was on back order so I went to another one which told me the same thing. After that, I went to the corporate store that I bought the phone from and the rep there told me he called his manager and the manager said no. I asked him if I could call customer care and have one their supervisors speak to the manager and he said yes. I called customer care and I was on the phone with them for a hour and 15 minutes only for the rep at the store to say I can't call the manager back because we've called her to much today. The rep had to talk to the lead on shift and he said no because the manager said so. He gave me the manager's card and told me to call her tomorrow and if I talk to her she would probably replace it. I called her the next day and she said no after pleading with her for a half hour. She finally gave me the number to a corporate repair shop which said they had the phone for replacement. After I left there I drove a hour home only to find out that the mic doesn't work on the phone they gave me. This is crazy!!!!! Now I have to make the trip over there again and hopefully they have another phone.