View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 08:22 AM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVERY kitchen build - ROM OK , soft reset=hang

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparks29 View Post
Ok...

So, I make a ROM, works out great, loads up, got everything up and running...

Do a soft reset..... Hangs..... Just hangs.. Sits there 20 mins, and still hung @ boot screen with device info..

Do a hard reset, boots into OS, runs good........... Until, you guessed it... soft reset...

Doesn't matter if it's a software soft reset, or physical reset, it'll hang on the reboot...

I've tried different builds, loaded, naked , doesn't seem to have a rhyme or reason, it always hangs on reboot.

Now, if I use a built ROM, from one of the usual suspects... No problems.... none whatsoever....

The ONLY thing that I can even begin to think about is if it's a boot image, but I set those to default, tried turning them off, no change...

Help?
Which kitchen? i'd re-download the kitchen + SYS and OEM and rebuild. sounds like the rom you built is installing or not updating the registry correctly after the first boot.

double check your UC list. and switch out the SYS and OEMs.