View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:48 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Using UC to restore TF3D settings

I'll get the UC info to restore the pim.vol for you, I just did that a few days ago. Hang tight.

EDIT

CPY1:\Storage Card\AutoInstall\pim.vol
CPY2:\pim.vol

Here you will see that I have my pim.vol saved on my card in a folder named "AutoInstall" so depending on where you save it on your card, just replace the "AutoInstall" with the name of your folder. Or just create a folder named AutoInstall on the SD card and this will work without changing it. I'll attach my SDCONFIG.TXT so you can see the rest of what I've got going on.

For the Weather, \Windows\2330fc3c_manila is the file you want to save. You'll see in my SDCONFIG what i've done to restore my weather cities.

Hope this helps you out!

This is on a 6.1 rom, but it should be the same for you if you are running TF3D. I'm not so sure about TF3D2 though.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SDConfig.txt (1.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by apristel; 07-16-2009 at 11:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.