Thread: Is it possible?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:55 PM
cac2us
Regular 'Geeker

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblpn View Post
1. I know this might be a stretch, but when you chefs cook a delicious new ROM, would it be possible for you to list what the ingredients are, so that before we decide to flash, we know what is inside? I don't know about anybody else, but I think I would like to know before the time is spent flashing, only to find I don't like for whatever reason, and have to spend time flashing back? I can realize that part of all this is the excitement of someone coming up with a new ROM, and that a lot of you spend a lot of time developing these things (your hard work is most appreciated (I could never do something like this; no time, wouldn't even know where to begin), along with your technical expertise to those who are noobs, or just plain 'don't get the concepts').

2. Is MSOffice built into all the ROMs by default? I see it is a kitchen option, or is there a .cab? A lot of those kitchen add-ons can be gotten by a .cab, is Office one of them?

3. Does someone have a link to a carrier-free 23004 and / or a 21501, that is 'bare-bone,' 'plain-Jane?' I'd like a bare with BASIC unit functions (TITAN) (camera, keyboard, BT, WiFi, MSOffice), that I can install my own .cabs to?

Thank you again for all that you do...This Bud's for you! (Someone should come up with a Budweiser jingle comm for the ROM chefs)
YES, This ROMs For You!!