View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:00 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFSFAN ROM Question - not sure if this is allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
interesting. does his new rom have the TF3D2 preloader? wil it run Pandora and NFS Undercover?
It does have the TF3D2 loader,I don't know about pandora as I never use it but I can tell you it won't run Need For Speed (that is the ONE THING I really really liked about the NFSFAN setup)

I can live without that (although it does annoy me) as I have that game in my 2nd gen ipod touch & for some reason the gameplay is WAY WAY better in the ipod than the WM version (& the bigger screen is nice for gaming although the graphics look awesome on the TP VGA screen)

~John