View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:16 PM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
everybody talks about there touch pro problems why cant i?

So this will be my 4th touch pro. yeah thats right 4th. Im not really that worked up about it but this is the story.

The first one I got used and the keyboard ended up dieing. The 2nd one lasted about 3 months. I loved that phone. The 3rd one i have right now.

Heres the store about the 3rd one. The screen is somewhat falling out. On the right side its as if the screen didnt seal correctly inside where the chrome is. I figured id say F it and use it anyways. Till i started to use the phone. I noticed its very annoying when i click the X button in a txt message and i get extra feedback

So i got the 1 day shipping wavied because this phone i have only had since money. I been putting it off activating it for who knows why. I so wanna take a picture just because it would be cool to see 3 touch pros right next to eachother. mind you 2/3 are defective HAHA