View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 PM
mikejones13
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Smart??? Sprint REP?? Broke my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
was not needed as all

OP if the store wont help you try this

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=10

Will this work..... I got my replace/refurb Monday night and activated the phone Yesterday.

Oh, by the way guys I did ask for the manager when I was there the first time and he wasn't in the store. When I went back and asked for the manager they said he wouldn't be in today. So they just gave me a card with the manager name but no number on it and when I told him I was not going to drive to the repair center because I could have/should have done that in the firstplace. He (store rep) got mad he asked what I was doing I said I am calling sprint from inside the store and he asked for my number.....again. So I gave it to him and walked out of the store....when sprint answered I asked what that guy put on my account and they told me they put a hold on my phone for damage beyond repair. What an A HOLE!!!! Damage???? Really, ya by a store rep!!
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.