Thread: Color help
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:04 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Color help

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy 34 View Post
I was wondering if there was a way to change the softkey bar and the top windows bar color and font on just the tf3d? I have ui tweaker but it changes it for the whole phone. I want it to be black with green font on just the tf3d and green with white font in programs and the program list and what-not. I also want to make my slider clear. I have tried a few cabs but then you see the icon behind the big icon of the slider.
Try this slider, It may be different then the one you've tried, also to say touch pro in the top right use this other cab.!! Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: cab Transparant Slider.CAB (7.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Personalizer_3.1.cab (158.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!