View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:38 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFSFAN ROM Question - not sure if this is allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
3. his roms arent all that great. the roms here are better in my opinion. i would suggest that if / when anyone has a problem with his rom, they go post it on his thread on XDA. but if you want a better rom, use one of the ones from this site.
dude. i have tried all the roms by all the cooks (and yes, including Mighty Rom and many of the other "big names" here), and frankly, your opinion tells me you probably haven't tried that many roms. i have had less problems with his rom with any on this site. i have been very very loyal to the cooks on this site but frankly, when i couldn't find any 6.5 rom that would run pandora with zero problems or NFS Undercover, i went searching elsewhere. and what i found was NFSFAN's 105 rom. i loaded the programs i mentioned and with none of the so called tweaks that "must" be installed to get them to run, they ran. i was in shock.

so. instead of posting in a thread that you obviously aren't interested in and only want to start trouble, you should take your opinions elsewhere.