View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 01:44 PM
thekafka
Lurker

thekafka is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I am so confused!!!

Hey, I am trying to flash a cutom built windows mobile 6.5 rom to my titan. But every "how to" thread on how to do it seems to just post a thousand links to files from other people and run around in circles in explanations on how to do it! I have read so many things that i am clueless on how to really do it. I'll tell you what i think i have to do, and you tell me where i am right or wrong.
I understand that i need an unlocker. Can someone please post a link to an unlocker for me. Then once i run the program hit yes a few times it will send my phone into the rainbow screen then wipe it out. After that i need a rom...i found a custom built one in this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70427. So after i wipe out the titans inital rom, i can reinstall it with this rom, but i need a rom update utility correct? Where can i get one for the titan, or do i use the same unlocker with some option in there to upload the rom to my phone? This where i am confused. i need someone to tell me what programs i need to unlock, then upload a rom to my titan. I really want windows mobile 6.5 on there.... any help would be greatly appreciated!