Thread: RevA speed????
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:53 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: RevA speed????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbord_n View Post
ok so we have had rev a in my city for just a few months now and i have not noticed any real difference in speed over the old evdo!!! my speeds from my phone usally run 700-800 down load, and when it is tethered to my laptop which i read is the best way to messure the speed it is 500-600 download and like 50-60 upload. am i not supposed to be seeing spikes of up to like 2.5 mb download and 250 kb upload!!! i have never seen it that fast and i check my speed all over town. can you just make it show revA on the phone but still just have evdo speeds?????
ON the phone i don't believe there is a way to seperate rev a from regular evdo. The phone will show EV regardless and use which ever signal is available.