View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are battery monitors accurate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCGeeks4ME View Post
Okay, I've been using a cab called acbPowerMeter to monitor my battery usage throughout the day. It fluctuates up and down between 30 mA and 600 mA. I can understand this, since I'm running Palringo always connected, one push email account, two POP accounts checking every hour, and Bluetooth always on. I can understand that such a load would use a lot of power.

However, this battery monitor says that, since I turned my phone on this morning twelve hours ago, I have only used 700 mAh of power, and I'm getting the, "main battery very low," message already. This is hardly half of the advertised battery of life of 1340 mAh.

So what's most likely bad? My battery, or my battery monitoring program?
Give this technique a shot:
What is Battery Recalibration and Why Would You Need It?

Lithium-Ion batteries (most probably the one in your device) sport a battery level meter, like an electronic "fuel gauge" or State Of Charge meter which is responsible for reading the amount of charge your device’s battery holds at a certain point. Windows Mobile uses the information from those readings to display remaining battery level on your device.

See my thread here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69762

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!