View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 03:10 PM
IsLNdbOi
Regular 'Geeker

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok, I've heard it has been recalled as well. So why exactly was it recalled? Good thing I got Sprint to send me a return kit. I don't want a defective $750 phone.

Anyway, mine is having trouble with bluetooth headsets. It worked well at first, but then it just suddenly started disconnecting and getting lots of static with my headsets, even at a very close range and in line of site.

Tried 5 different brands of headsets and hard resetted a couple of times (alway started fresh / did not restore backups) and the problem(s) would not go away.

Then there's the slider which would rattle if I walked around or moved while I was on a call. The rattling would interrupt and distort whoever I was talking to. Had to use a headset to get around this, but that soon stopped working too (bluetooth problem mentioned above). I hate using wired headsets so this thing has to go back.

I'm going to get another Treo 700WX in the mean time and hopefully, they get whatever problem(s) the IP-830W has, fixed within 30 days so I can return the 700WX and get another 830W.