View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:10 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
HTC Touch Cube and Touchflo All in one.

After Byka's Cube, Slither from XDA dev made his cube very close to the original cube in HTC Touch also I included FTouchflo made by efrost in XDA dev, the program which gives you possibility to control with your Windows Mobile PDA without using stylus but with your finger!
It allows scrolling contents of windows in most of applications (Outlook, File explorer, MS Word, Notes, Contacts etc.) where vertical or horizontal scroll bars are! Along with scrolling feature FTouchFlo provides launching functionality. You will be able to start up to 4 your favorite applications just sliding your finger on the touch screen in one of four directions.

I deleted the cab files till I update to new version with contacts configrable and pressed buttons, I will make new cab shortly for the updated version.
Must be installed in Device not in storage card
you need to install Flashlite 2.1 first.
install the cab file and and it will install the cube and touchflo together then soft Reset.

Here is the Original link to the cube Slither Cube

here is the original link to efrost FTouchFlo

Here is the last video for version 1.21 made by Slither http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jJgLu5KF9s

-To use the cube slide your finger DownUp as shown in the picture bellow. to monimize it, do the opposite UpDown.

-If the touchflo doesnt start automaticly when you reset your phone, create a shortcut in /windows/startup.

-For music button you need to either install HTC audio manager or copy /Windows/Windows Media.lnk to desktop then rename it audio.lnk and drag it to /program File/SCLPF/Music Links, then you will be able to open windows media player from cube if you dont like audio manager.

-To open SMS directy with one click in SMS button, go to /windows/start menu/programs and copy SMS.lnk to /Program Files/SCLPF/Main Menu Links allow to overwrite the original file.

-To assign contact Numbers, sync your Mogul with your PC
open /Program Files/SCLPF/Contact Links in your computer copy all contacts shortcuts to your desktop, open contact1, contact2, etc in Notepad and modify the numbers then save with the same name. when you're done, Transfer all amended contacts shortcut to your original folder in your device.

-To exclude any program from being used by FTouchFlo just add it into this list in Program Files/FTouchFlo/FTouchFloConfig.txt
for example I added Funcontact.exe because it uses scrolling in flash and was conflicting.
; Exclude applications
Exclude:PocketCM.exe
Exclude:TomTom Navigator
Exclude:Flash lite
Exclude:iContact.exe
Exclude:jmm.exe
Exclude:Picsel Browser
Exclude:Funcontact.exe
; end of configuration

- To fix Callhistory button download the callhistory.zip attached bellow, transfer Callhistory.exe to /windows and Callhistory.lnk to /Program Files/SCLPF/Contact Links it should work amazingly

Both programs still in beta and they still trying to make them better.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 11-08-2007 at 06:37 PM.