View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:32 PM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: 1x over evdo question

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt8neaphew View Post
i have my tp as 1x over evdo and i was wondering that if i keep like that what will happen if i get a picture message? is there any program to make it switch to evdo or something then back to 1x?
this is exactly what happens to me when i have it to stay in 1x when i get a picture message

I will get the message in 1x but then if i go to switch it back into hybrid it is stuck in 1x and i have to soft reset the device.

i went camping not too long ago, KADU I GOT YOUR FISH, and i had to put it in 1x only to save battery because i could not get evdo.

I would turn it back on hybrid when i would come home to stay there for awhile or to go to town to pick stuff up then i noticed problems.

i wasnt able to get any picture messages. at one time i had to send myself a pic message then i would be able to get the other messages people sent to me. THEN the next day i couldnt even do that and i had to hard reset.

just try it out and give us your results. it will be much appreciated