View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:41 AM
tr0s
Regular 'Geeker

tr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartr0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tr0s Send a message via Yahoo to tr0s Send a message via Skype™ to tr0s
Re: How I Unock A Sprint Htc Touch Pro And Flash A Unbranded Rom For All Networks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIS28 View Post
Hello I Am A New To This , Will Somebody Suggest Me, Where I Can Find A Unlocker For My New Sprint Htc Touch Pro Cdma, As I Am From India, I Want It Flash To Reliance Network In India, Can I Flash It With Normal Win 6.1 As Sold By Htc, Will It Work With Any Network?? WHERE I CAN GET THE UNBANDED ROM FOR ALL NETWORK,Help From All Seniors Are Requested,
Its A Normal Question For New Beis To This Forum
first off, welcome to the world of flashing and i'm gonna warn you now that it's somewhat addicting. but for future reference just read the posts in the forums, at the top are what's called stickies and are there because they are commonly asked questions such as this.

as far as i know there is no "unbanded rom" for all networks... they are restricted to gsm networks and cdma networks and i know that gsm is predominantly worldwide moreso than cdma. so you need to make sure you know what your phone is first, whether it's cdma or gsm.

if it is cdma the first thing you need to do is go here for the unlocker http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

then you need to read this... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

but honestly i have no idea how it will work with your carriers in india, are you sure it's on a cdma network? it's a bit of a risk to flash your phone in the first place if you don't know what you're doing.... if you brick it, well then you have a very expensive paperweight. if you don't have an original dumped rom from your carrier and you need to take your phone in for service then you're screwed. do you know of anyone that has run a custom rom on your phone on that network?

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -- F. Bueller

Last edited by tr0s; 07-14-2009 at 12:43 AM.