View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:44 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tired of flashing ROMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
Honestly, I tried all the different ROMS out there, well most of the big popular ones. I am a big fan of the Rhodium based ones but unfortunately all of them are buggy and unstable. I finally tried the collabo rom by Silence and Mighty. It's the most stable and fast ROM i have tried to date. It may not be Rhodium based but it's damn reliable.
I'm with ya. There really hasn't been any huge improvements as of late, probably due to that the phone is been around a while now. I also have been running SilenceMighty ROM and find it to be the best I've tried. Never a hic-up. I understand that 6.5 is the latest and is getting better all the time, but even then, how much better?? Scrolling is better for sure, but what else? A new layout, a new interface, new start menu..but nothing really fantastic. Time to just enjoy my cell phone and lay off the flash addiction for a little while, lol..

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley