View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:50 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *228 doesnt work, post with answers not available

Thanks for using my ROM! Although I am personally on Alltel, I may be able to point you in the correct direction. I included something called Phone Codes on there, so you will be able to easily update your PRL manually. There is a thread here with the latest Verizon PRLs and you should be able to download this and update through Start -> Phone Codes -> PRL (775). You may want to read through the following thread to ensure it works with the 6800.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50076

The unlock code on Alltel to get into the PRL program is 000000. Not sure if it's different on Verizon.

Good luck.

EDIT - If that doesn't work, you may want to re-lock your phone, go back to stock, unlock again and try from there. I can't guarantee that'll work, though.

Last edited by btonetbone; 07-13-2009 at 06:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.