View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:21 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wmwifirouter v0.89 woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
small correction. .91 is the last free version. it runs really well on all my wm phones. from 6.0 on my titan to 6.5 on my touch pro. love the app and it's worked flawlessly. guess that's why I've never seen the need to upgrade to the new (paid) versions.
That version does not work flawlessly for everyone.

I had that version when I had my Titan's & it worked super, but when I moved on to m 3 TouchPro's I had so much trouble with it I came close to giving up totally on it. The newest versions work perfectly for me & I use it daily to tether my ipod touch.

~John