Thread: OEM Organizing?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:48 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OEM Organizing?

You can do this by creating a couple of blank OEMs. How I do it is create a blank one, then copy it to several OEM's and rename them....

YouTube_OEM
1_OEM
2_OEM

Then go back change the *.RGU, *.DSM and the entry inside the options.xml file so all the RGUID's match. Like so, editing the last 3 numbers of the RGUID in ALL 3 locations:

YouTube_OEM RGUID's: e29023a8-1df6-47e1-8b01-4c94430ec001
1_OEM RGUID's: e29023a8-1df6-47e1-8b01-4c94430ec002
2_OEM RGUID's: e29023a8-1df6-47e1-8b01-4c94430ec003

Then use an existing OEM as a guide to pull the files needed out of OEMAPPS into your new OEMS. Don't forget the registry entries out of the RGU and the file movement commands out of the initflashfiles.txt files...

Further OEM references are here :
[TUT] Creating OEM's for your ROM
This tutorial will help you create OEM's for your Roms.

Or you could just drop an OEM into your kitchens OEM directory, then delete the duplicates out of the OEMAPPS directory...

Goodluck!

edit: I always take the complicated road first! lol...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-13-2009 at 11:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.