View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 10:09 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6.1 colored and more accurate battery icon

Sure, I like the 4 bar original icon that came with my Sprint Touch Pro. I just don't like it when it's not as accurate and suddenly I find myself having half battery life, without noticing it go down. Thus, I edited the phcanOverbmp.dll and added more battery levels. you will now have variations of color depending on what the battery level is, and best of all, it looks just like the original, with the color and more accuracy, of course. : ) (Tested on Silence/Mighty Rom)

I'm not very good with making cabs for system files, so it'd be cool if someone could make that. For now you can just use Something like Total Commander and paste the .dll attached into the Windows folder and over-write the one present. Make a backup just in case, of course.

Also, if anyone knows a sure-fire way to get the battery AND clock to appear in all applications, it'd be awesome.
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanOverbmp.zip (72.4 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by leadpoizon; 08-03-2009 at 02:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.