Thread: Help with Nav
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with Nav

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtroy View Post
This is the thing I loved on my Instinct. I could speak in the names of businesses and then i could choose to drive there and the nav would open and take me there with turn by turn voice navigation. I miss that alot.
I never had to type anything in. If I wanted to go to a pizza place I would say pizza, choose from the list in the location I was in and it would tell me how to get there all under 30 seconds.
The Instinct has voice command that launches navagation. The attatch cab I post above is the actuall software the instinct uses for the most part. Just won't have the voice recognition.