View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Who else hates the Touch Pro 2's keyboard??

umm have any of you even held or used a TP2??? im gonna guess its a no, so how does anyone really know?

it looks better.. bigger keys, offset keys(like a real keyboard is).. im sure itll be easier to type.. they can take off the whole row of top numbers imho... half the time i still hit "
fn" then hit a number anyways so i personally wouldnt mind having to do this again..

i think itll be better...especially for people who dont have the tiny hands that the original TP though we all had lol