View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 05:26 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who else hates the Touch Pro 2's keyboard??

the entire phone looks infinitely better. the buttons don't appear to have the same "about to fall off" feel, and the dpad on the tp is such a letdown that getting rid of it was the only logical step, i wish my phone didn't have it in the first place because its virtually useless. up and down aren't bad, but left are right result in either hanging up (which closes whatever program you're using, or hitting the back button, hitting home, or worse yet, calling somebody. its the worst design i've ever seen for anything. my dell axim x30 had an amazing dpad because it worked perfectly. the tilt's dpad is great also. they somehow managed to mess up a dpad, i don't know who approved its design, but the entire assembly is a mess.

i'll be getting a tp2 when it comes to sprint merely to get rid of the current hardware quirks of my tp. i'd be willing to deal with a new set of problems in a heart beat at this point. my volume buttons, and power button don't click anymore, the volume buttons get stuck in the up or down position that can only be corrected by prying them up with a nail file. this phone is the most amazingly unfunctional device i've ever seen for the money.
This post has been thanked 2 times.