Thread: Mogul unusable
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 08:20 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul unusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman33 View Post
So thanks for all the help, but I took the plunge and flashed a new custom rom to try and smooth things over. It seems to be working decently, albeit a little sluggish at the moment. One thing I've noticed and was wondering on all your opinions, is the LED lights. Normally, mine are always flashing, blue for bluetooth, green for standby, orange for notification, etc. I know that it is impossible to stop them without removing the vibration too, since I have checked that in the past. So the fact that I have not seen the LEDs flash once since the problems started leads me to believe they burnt out or something, cause overheating and/or other system problems, which is why it seems to be working now that is has cooled down and been reset. Any thoughts? I honestly have no problems whatsoever with this seeing as how I always thought the lights were annoying. The only time I'd probably even slightly miss it is not being able to just glance at the light to see if I have a new notification or not. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know the progress and get your opinions. Thanks!
I have absolutely no idea what you just said here. The one thing I can tell you is that it is certainly possible to enable/disable various LEDs. Do a search for nueLED (or look for it in a custom ROM under Start -> nueTools if your chef included it).