View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 10:30 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you have the same problem as I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx View Post
Good Morning everyone..( 8:13am ) Every morning when I head to work I will connect my headset and listening to music but there a problem. My touch pro will make a phone call with out me making one. Every time i connect my headphones it just makes phone call when ever it likes...Remind you this is my 4 Touch Pro and they all have the same freaking issue. I am this close to change my phone to a Palm Pre...Who else have the same problem that I have?
this mayb a long shot, but try start/settings/phone/more tab(if its there) here u can uncheck the box for headset(for in/out going calls)...but like i said..its a long shot but mayb worth the try