View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:13 PM
pbirk
Lurker

pbirk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3 advance mogul replacements in a week, help!!??

Not sure if I’m in the right place or not but here goes….My original mogul started continuously dropping calls so I went to the advanced exchanged website. I’ve just received the 3rd advance replacement to my door in a week; each has issues before being turned on.Two of the replacements close to far (hyper extended), the other opens at the slide like pac-man ¼ inch. Not to be too picky but I would never have purchased these phones when I got bought mine originally. Simply put, fit and finish mean a lot to me.I’ve talked to tech support who tells me to take them all to my local sprint store, my sprint store told me to call tech support. I chatted with support and all I got there was a hard up sell to a new model and extending my contract. Same thing with email communication and when I called tech support. I’d be happy with a good replacement. Something that looks, feels and functions right. It does not have to be an upgrade, just a good mogul would work for me but all I have received are bad refurbs. As I single dad that was recently laid off I’m not about to extend a contract in these times…Any suggestions would be helpful!!Thank you,Philip