View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:56 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: I hate windows 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
The new touch flow is so big and obstuctive, I miss the old touchflo that was at the bottom and was out of the way. why are all the new rom's running win 6.5
um touchflo isnt build into 6.5 its HTC's product. You can have the old touchflo cooked in 6.5 or install it yourself.
All the new rom's are running 6.5 because its the next step, its more finger friendly, and titanium is great. i love 6.5 and cannot see my self going back to 6.1, at first i hated 6.5, but give it a few days and you might change your mind.