View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:22 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Titan still top of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post

and @ Fixed: haha (thacounty).... your really diggin Omnia 2 huh, your all over the place talkin that phone up.. you got an endorsement deal or somethin lol j/k.. you have sprint right? id change your mind on Omnia 2 then buddy, ill put it out there in the forums, $5o bucks says OMnia 2 never comes to sprint
ou are 100% correct about that. I never expect it to come. I will say however that I am fed up with HTC. I had my kb fail on my TP 3 times and the screen went black after owning one of them for 2 months and never came back on. I'm more anti HTC than pro anything, but I can say now that my Palm Pro is by far and away snappier and has a better build quality than the Touch Pro. Omnia Pro is most definitely not worth switching to Verizon, but it looks good.

Haha, if they'd endorse me I'd give em a spot in my sig, so you know that's not the case hahaha.