Thread: Mogul unusable
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 AM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul unusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman33 View Post
I know it is... I thought I said in my first post I pressed r after pushing x would not do anything at all... Anyway, I never did anything to get to that screen and it would not let me leave it before, and I have never used a custom rom or anything, so my basic question was why would this happen? Will it/could it happen again? I just don't want to resync everything and set everything up all over to have it reset, maybe for good this time. It still seems to be working for now though...
Sorry, I was responding to the post above mine.

Anyway, I don't think there is any way to know whether it will happen again or not. It was most likely a badly corrupted system file, but usually that'll put you in the tri-colored bootloader screen and not the hard reset screen. I would recommend downloading and flashing your carriers latest stock ROM. It'll start you over from scratch again, but it'll give you a completely fresh set of files.